CycloDS Firmware v2.00
This is beta firmware, and may not be stable. Use with caution.
This is stable firmware, however it is still a good idea to backup regularly.
Release date: 01 February 2011
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v2.0 has been released and is available for download.
This firmware release is special for two reasons - first and foremost it marks the official release of Team Cyclops' new product, CycloDS iEvolution. Secondly, this release makes the new and improved CycloDS GUI available to mainstream users, bringing with it improvements such as bookmarks, enhanced skinning, enhanced cheat code support, multiple save slots, file management and much more.
Changes in this release include:
- The new and improved CycloDS GUI is now available for mainstream users, bringing with it improvements such as bookmarks, enhanced skinning, enhanced cheat code support, multiple save slots, file management and much more. Full documentation to follow on the CycloDS website
- Fixed skin freezing bug
- Game compatibility fixes (DSi 101, DSi 109, 5140, 5174, 5175, 5243, 5274, 5275, 5326, 5329, 5343, 5358, 5364)
- First public stable firmware release for iEvolution
- Added DSi mode homebrew compatibility layer
- Fixed IPC bug relating to homebrew software
- Improved compatibility with DSi enhanced titles
In addition, iEvolution bootstrap files for USA and European DSi handhelds have been uploaded. An updated, comprehensive users manual for iEvolution will be uploaded in the coming days.
Anyone that used a previous GUI beta (B.0 - B.5)
If you wish to keep the same settings, just rename your config_debug.xml file to config.xml.
Thanks to Gariscus for the suggestion.
CycloDS Revolution strongly recommends that you post bug reports on the Team Cyclops forums. If the anti-spam system says that your email address is banned, you should try using your ISP's email address instead, as Gmail and Hotmail are blocked.