CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.30 STABLE
Release date: 3rd March 2008
This release is the culmination of the previous BETA firmware releases. Changes in this release include:
- RealTime Save feature added, allowing you to save and resume game play at any time!
- Fixed numerous compatibility issues
- Improved overall reliability
- NDS file extensions are no longer displayed in the GUI
- Added the ability to exit the in-game menu by pressing the B button
- Revised controls for the settings menu: A/RIGHT cycle item forwards, Y/LEFT cycle item backwards
- SlowMotion is now shown as a percentage rather than an arbitrary number
- Fixed homebrew that use DLDI on ARM7 (DSVideo)
This also fixes MicroSD filesystem corruption problems that some people have been seeing.
CycloDS Revolution strongly recommends that you post bug reports on the Team Cyclops forums. If the anti-spam system says that your email address is banned, you should try using your ISP's email address instead of a freely available one like Gmail or Hotmail.