CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.61 STABLE
Release date: 23 December 2010
"On our continued mission to listen [to] our customers concerns and requests, we have noticed a few posts which touch on the issue of support for the existing Cyclo Evolution. We would like to reassure customers that the original Cyclo Evolution will continue to be supported by firmware updates in the future. Furthermore, updates for the standard Cyclo Evolution will be made each and every time(simultaneously) a new firmware release is posted for the iEVO. Team Cyclops are dedicated to supporting their current and future products. Users will be pleased to note that along with this news post we have also updated the downloads section with a new firmware for the EVO which fixes a number of prominent ROM's which users have been requesting lately."
Please help to compile a list of games fixed in this release by posting a comment on this page!
- Numerous game compatibility fixes including 5267, 5284
Thanks to comments on this page:
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Working!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (U) - Zombie Mode now working fine.
- Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers (J) - Freezes during game has been fixed.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (U) - Invisibility issue still occurs.
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion -Cyber Pegasus- (E) - Character lock after saving confirmed fixed
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion -Counter Leone Edition- (U) - Character lock after saving confirmed fixed
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion -Bakushin Susanow- - Not tested
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion [official game] - Not tested
- Final Fantasy - The Four Heroes of Light (U, E) - Cannot load a save (BUT: for workaround/fix see the Comments tab on this page)
- Last Window: The Secret of Cape West - Black screen after examining something
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (E) - Works perfectly fine
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (U) - Compatibility issues, unplayable
- Ghost Trick (U) - Invisibility issue still occurs. Using Stealth Mode makes the game not work at all, so don't do it!
- Plants vs. Zombies (U) - Works perfectly fine
CycloDS Revolution strongly recommends that you post bug reports on the Team Cyclops forums. If the anti-spam system says that your email address is banned, you should try using your ISP's email address instead of a freely available one like Gmail or Hotmail.