CycloDS Evolution Firmware vB.2 (GUI BETA)
This is beta firmware, and may not be stable. Use with caution.
Release date: Replace with: Firmware release date
CycloDS Evolution BETA firmware vB.2 has been released for testing. Changes include:
- Save sizes up to 32MB can now be specified individually per game
- Pop-up menu is now accessible from the main menu by pressing Y while a bookmark is selected. This facilitates operations on the selected bookmark without first locating it in the game list
- Added option to display last executed file in the bookmark list. Toggle option from the settings menu
- Its now possible to customise the button combination to launch the last executed file, though the settings menu
- Added the old cheat enable prompt as an option for those who prefer the old method of enabling cheat codes
- Menu button is more responsive via touch screen
- Revised the game list view modes - now there are simply 3 modes: ROM, file and recent. Big/small icons can be selected via the settings menu
- Fixed <browseRootPath> functionality
- Fixed cheat code clear all
- Various small GUI bugs fixed
- Game compatibility fixes (4856, 4868, 4883)4856 - America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking (U)
4868 - WarioWare: Do It Yourself (E)
4883 - Dementium II (U)
For details on the new BETA firmware line, please see the original thread here.
CycloDS Revolution strongly recommends that you post bug reports on the Team Cyclops forums. If the anti-spam system says that your email address is banned, you should try using your ISP's email address instead of a freely available one like Gmail or Hotmail.