CycloDS Evolution Firmware vB.4 (GUI BETA)
This is beta firmware, and may not be stable. Use with caution.
Release date: 14 July 2010
- Cheat GUI fixes
- The cheat selection screen is displayed after enabling cheats for a game
- Fixed copy/paste bug
- Text viewer colours from skin also applied to in-game text viewer
- Added <lockBrowseRootPath> setting to XML configuration file. When enabled, the browser will not be able to navigate to parent directories of the path specified in <browseRootPath>. When disabled, the browser will start at the root directory specified but will allow navigation to parent directories, as was the behaviour in previous firmware releases.
- Item list dialogs (settings, context menu) now wrap to top/bottom
- Added multiple save slot support for GBA games
- Option to remove related files when deleting NDS game now also available from settings menu (was previously only available as XML setting)
- Restored old cheat prompt behaviour
- Restored old game list scrolling speed
- Various small GUI bugs fixed
- Game compatibility fixes (DSi 0058 DSi 0058: Toy Story 3 (E) )
For details on the new BETA firmware line, please see the original thread here.
Download the BETA using the "Download" tab, above.
Download the updated test skin here
CycloDS Revolution strongly recommends that you post bug reports on the Team Cyclops forums. If the anti-spam system says that your email address is banned, you should try using your ISP's email address instead of a freely available one like Gmail or Hotmail.