GBX.ru Coding Contest 2007 winner!
ClIRC - IRC client for Nintendo DS.
Open Source! Contribute here: http://clircds.googlecode.com/
- A clipboard in all dialog boxes. You can even copy from upper screen, holding "L" button.
- Use up to three servers at the same time.
- DCC chat support and file transfer by DCC in both directions (I really don't know what for, but it's there… :))
- Store chat logs directly to microSD card (as text files)
- Identification of server answers by numbers. I.e. not an interface only but the great deal of server answers is in English (for non-english servers).
- An alternative mode of nicklist request. Now you can see user's "away" status plus a complete list of his modes on server.
- Flexible settings of colors, highlights, etc.
- The prototype of scripts for advanced users. You can set commands, which will be executed after opening or closing of DS (be marked as "away" automatically, for example). You can previously make a list of commands for channels, privates and nick list, where the appropriate variables will be substituted as well. I.e. mIRC popups' analog :)
- All settings can be changed while the program is running - no need to bother with INI files and no need to use a computer first!
- Multitasking: At the same time as you download several files by DCC, you can also get a list of channels, and post messages in a chatroom. Practically all tasks are working simultaneously, except the moment of connection.
- Nick autocomplete on "tab".
- Special mode for left handed people
- Input history
- Ignore other users
- Russian in/out and interface (only for Russian version)