Name: Troy Davis
Type: CycloDS homebrew
Above link is dead
This is a port of Frodo, by Christian Bauer, with modifications for the Nintendo DS by Troy Davis (GPF). The source code is obtainable from http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/Frodoc64.shtml.
FrodoDS is an emulator for Commodore 64 games.
- Move your Commodore 64 disc images (.d64 and .c64) to a folder called /rd on the root of your microSD card.
- Run FrodoDS from the CycloDS Evolution menu and select the disc to mount on drive 8.
- You can press the Right Trigger to tell FrodoDS to automatically type LOAD"*",8,1 and then RUN.
- You might want to test the .d64 file on another version of Frodo first (not FrodoDS) to verify that the game is compatible.
- Press SELECT to switch between port 1 and port 2 that the joystick is "plugged" into.
- While playing games, the D-pad and A/B buttons are used as the joystick.
- D-pad directions up/down/left/right
- A button = Joystick fire button
- B button = space key