Created by Solanum, based on CycloEdit Pro. iCyclo works on Mac and provides most of the features found in CycloEdit Professional (and some additional ones).
There is a thread on the TC forums for this application.
Release date for v1.2.3: 11 March 2010
- Auto-detect attached microSD cards setup for CycloDS
- Edit CycloDS settings, such as brightness level and view options
- View and manage NDS and GBA games on both DS and Mac
- Set games' file icons in Finder to be the same as their internal DS icon
- View skins on both DS and Mac, and copy between them.
- Easily change skin names and text colors.
- Download skins directly from NDSThemes.com
- Backup save and RTS files to computer
- Matches backed up saves to games, even after file name changes.
- Write comments for backed up saves to help you remember what they are later.
- Automatically download latest CycloDS cheat file from GBATemp.net
- Safely trim NDS ROM files.
- Automatic notifications of new iCyclo versions.
- Compatible with all CycloDS firmware versions