Type: CycloDS homebrew
Description (from creator asiekierka)
WireWorld DS is a Nintendo DS version of a cellular automation under the same name.
So far it has:
- basic WireWorld implemented
- editor builtin
- clear/clear electrons
- settings, some more settings!
- a title screen
Well, it's my first DS homebrew utility.
WireWorld has 4 states:
- space - represented by black
- wire - represented by gold
- spark - represented by red
- tail - represented by blue
Spark changes to tail.
Tail changes to wire.
Wire changes to spark if it's surrounded by 1 or 2 sparks.
Even with so simple rules, it's able to implement many stuff in it, even a computer! (Don't try it at home, kids)
Recommended resources if you don't know what Wireworld is: